Provide First Aid
What does the course include?
This is a Nationally Accredited Course valid for 3 years.
It has previously been know as ‘Apply First Aid’, ‘Senior First Aid’, ‘Level 2 First Aid’ or ‘Workplace level 2 First Aid’.
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support (DRSABCD)
- CPR and AED
- Abdominal injuries
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding and wound care
- Burns and scalds
- Cardiac conditions
- Choking and airway obstruction
- Crush injuries
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Eye and ear injuries
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries: fractures and dislocations, strains and sprains
- Poisoning and toxic substances
- Respiratory distress, including asthma
- Shock management
Fill out the form below to get in touch.