Provide Advanced First Aid
What does the course include?
This is a Nationally Accredited Course valid for 3 years.
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic Life Support (DRSABCD)
- CPR and AED
- Abdominal injuries
- Allergic reaction
- Anaphylaxis, signs and triggers
- Asthma, signs and triggers and bronchodilators
- Bleeding and wound care
- Burns and scalds
- Cardiac conditions
- Choking and airway obstruction
- Crush injuries
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Eye and ear injuries
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries: fractures and dislocations, strains and sprains
- Needle stick injuries
- Poisoning and toxic substances
- Respiratory distress
- Shock management
Fill out the form below to get in touch.