Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
What does the course include?
This is a Nationally Accredited Course valid for 3 years.
- Understanding What Asthma is
- Understanding what Triggers Asthma
- Recognising the severity of an Asthma Attack
- First Aid Management of a Severe Asthma Attack
- Recognising Asthma Medications and how to use them
- Gain the Skills to write an Asthma Policy at your workplace
- Safe Storage, Cleaning and Handling of the Asthma Equipment
- Develop risk minimisation strategies
Fill out the form below to get in touch.