First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
What does the course include?
This is a Nationally Accredited Course valid for 3 years.
- Understanding the physiology of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Recognising what can Trigger a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Action plan to Avoid Triggers
- Recognising the difference between a Mild & Severe Allergic Reaction
- First Aid Management of a Casualty suffering a Severe Allergic Reaction
- How to deliver Adrenalin through an EpiPen and /or other prescribed Medication
- Safe Handling, Storage and Maintenance of the EpiPen
- Skills to write a workplace policy for Anaphylaxis
- Develop risk minimisation plan, management plan & strategies for Anaphylaxis
Fill out the form below to get in touch.